RE: VHS on metal shelving?

Frank Landrum (flandrum@lane.k12.or.us)
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 16:16:04 -0800 (PST)

Hi Eileen,
I recall that argument from when my hair was all one color and even had
some concern about it. However, we have been putting video on first wood,
and later metal for 18 or 19 years now and have had no known problem. Save
your battles for something that is even more worthy.
Good luck with your new quarters.
Frank Landrum
Lane ESD