Re: question about film-- "A Tear for the Dying"

stephen O'Riordan (soriordan@ucsd.edu)
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 09:04:02 -0800 (PST)

--=====================_5315612==_.ALT

The film in question is, Prayer for the dying . Facets has it 800 331-6197.

Stephen

At 08:19 AM 1/24/00 -0800, you wrote:
>Jonthan: Since the Internet Movie Database doesn't list this title or
>anything close to it, I would double-check it. I suspect it is wrong. I
>also checked the All Movie Guide by both title and keyword (IRA) and
>didn't find anything even close. However, you might want to scan that
>list <http://AllMovie.com/>. It sounds a little strange that the title is
>so close to the Mickey Rourke film, which is on the same topic.
>
>Kristine Brancolini
>Indiana University Libraries
>
>On Mon, 24 Jan 2000, Shanoian, Jonathan wrote:
>
>> Dear Everyone:
>>
>> Does anyone know where we can get a copy of a film called "A Tear
>> for the Dying"? It is a feature film dealing with the conflict in Northern
>> Ireland, and it was released ten or so years ago ( it is NOT the Mickey
>> Rourke film "A Prayer for the Dying").
>> Thank you very much in advance.
>>

>> Jonathan Shanoian
>> IRT/Media Services
>> William Paterson University
>> 973-720-2308
>> shanoianj@wpunj.edu

Stephen O'Riordan
Film & Video Library
University of Calif. San Diego
9500 Gilman Drive, La Jolla Ca 92023-0175Q
phone: (619) 534-7981
fax: (619) 534-0189
e-mail: soriordan@ucsd.edu
http://orpheus.ucsd.edu/fvl/FVLPAGE.HTM