Re: question about film-- "A Tear for the Dying"

Mon, 24 Jan 2000 08:19:28 -0800 (PST)

Jonthan: Since the Internet Movie Database doesn't list this title or
anything close to it, I would double-check it. I suspect it is wrong. I
also checked the All Movie Guide by both title and keyword (IRA) and
didn't find anything even close. However, you might want to scan that
list <http://AllMovie.com/>. It sounds a little strange that the title is
so close to the Mickey Rourke film, which is on the same topic.

Kristine Brancolini
Indiana University Libraries