Re: _El Norte_ again

Jessica (jesskino@redconnect.net)
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 07:58:46 -0800 (PST)

No point. They are a big company and could care less about librarians. They
are not going to put it back on video until they reissue the film which as
near as I can tell has been indefinately postponed.
They are suddenly a major player and I don't think this is at the top of
their do to list . I would just keep an eye out. They will probably put it
out SOMETIME this year which is at least better than its previous status

Jessica