Re: Miss Mary

Brian McCaskill (brian@facets.org)
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 07:22:39 -0800 (PST)

"Miss Mary" is available for rental only from Facets Video, if you're
interested. You may contact our Rentals Department at 800-532-2387 or by
e-mail at <rentals@facets.org>. Please let me know if you need any
additional information.

Sincerely,

Brian McCaskill
Director of Educational Services
Facets Video
1517 W. Fullerton Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
e-mail: brian@facets.org
phone: 800-331-6197
fax: 773-929-5437
At 09:04 AM 01/20/2000 -0800, you wrote:
>Hello all. I am trying to find a copy of the video Miss Mary. See the
>WorldCat record below for full description. Our video supplier has told us
>that the title is 'out of release'.
>
>Can anyone help me with my next step? I am fairly new at the game/art of
>acquiring videos, so any help would be appreciated.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Albert Joy
>
> TITLE:
> Miss Mary
> PLACE:
> Sherman Oaks, CA : Eatontown, NJ :
> PUBLISHER:
> R & G Video ; Starmaker [distributor] ;
> YEAR:
> 1991 1986
> PUB TYPE:
> Audiovisual
> FORMAT:
> 1 videocassette (101 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.
> NOTES:
> In English and Spanish with English subtitles.
>Videocassette release of the 1986 motion picture. "80122." "RG80122EPD."
>Produced by Lita Stantic ; screenplay by Jorge
> Goldenberg & Maria Luisa Bemberg ; directed by Maria Luisa
>Bemberg ; original story, Maria Luisa Bemberg, Beda Docampo Feijoo, Juan B.
>Stagnaro ; director of photography,
> Miguel Rodriguez. Julie Christie, Nacha Guevara, Eduardo
>Pavlovsky, Gerardo Romano. Set in Buenos Aires, this is the story of a
>cultured English governess whose display of
> compassion disrupts the tradition- bound existence of the
>wealthy household in which she works. VHS format.
>
>Albert Joy
>Acquisitions/Preservation Librarian
>Associate Library Professor
>University of Vermont
>Burlington, Vermont 05405
>U.S.A.
>802-656-8350
>fax 802-656-4038

***WIN FREE VIDEOS BY ENTERING OUR MONTHLY WEB PAGE CONTESTS!
***THE COMPLETE FACETS CATALOG IS NOW ON-LINE! SEARCH THE ENTIRE FACETS
CATALOG ON OUR WEB SITE FOR TITLES, DIRECTORS, GENRES, AND MORE!
FACETS MULTI-MEDIA, INC. OPERATING HOURS:
1517 W. FULLERTON AVE. SALES..:9am-8pm MON-FRI
CHICAGO, IL 60614 10am-6pm SAT
SALES...1-800-331-6197 closed SUN
RENTALS.1-800-532-2387 RENTALS:10am-10pm MON-SAT
GENERAL.773-281-9075 12pm-10pm SUN
FAX.....773-929-5437

VISIT OUR WEBSITE! - http://www.facets.org

EMAIL: