Re: Video search : Goin' Down the Road

Jean McCarron (jean@nvdpl.north-van.bc.ca)
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 12:16:06 -0800 (PST)

At 11:48 AM 1/14/00 -0800, you wrote:
>Hi, Videolings.
>
>Anyone know where I could get ahold of a copy of the 1970 feature, "Goin'
>Down the Road"? From IMDB, I see it was a Canadian production directed
>and produced by Donald Shebib, with music by Bruce Cockburn. I've tried
>all my usual suspects, to no avail. Thanks in adavance!
>
>Randy Hertzler
>University of Washington

If anyone answers off-list, could you let us all know? I've tried to get
this for a couple of years and I am always told it is out of print.
Thankyou !

Jean A. McCarron
Audiovisual Collections Coordinator
North Vancouver District Public Library
1280 East 27th Street North Vancouver BC Canada V7J 1S1
jean.mccarron@nvdpl.north-van.bc.ca
TEL. DIRECT LINE: (604)990-5817
TEL. LIBRARY: (604)990-5800 FAX: (604)984-7600
NVDPL on the web:http://www.nvdpl.north-van.bc.ca