Tried piercing

sgilliam@GUILFORD.EDU
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 13:57:49 -0800 (PST)

No, I havent tried piercing!! It bothers me, too, and i do think college
students
do it more than high schoolers, and maybe they deserve a discount.
Please, no more messages about body art on videolib.!

---------------------- Forwarded by Stan Gilliam/Guilford on 01/13/2000

sdehut@linfield.edu@library.berkeley.edu on 01/13/2000 03:14:05 PM

Please respond to videolib@library.berkeley.edu

Sent by: videolib@library.berkeley.edu