Re: Video search: American Hollow

Gail B. Fedak (gfedak@mtsu.edu)
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 08:24:31 -0800 (PST)

------=_NextPart_000_006D_01BF5DB1.9CB0F2E0

I tried to find a source at the time this program aired, but was told =
(if my memory serves me correctly) that this was not being offered for =
sale. Do not know if the situation has changed at this point.
Gail B. Fedak
Instructional Media Resources
Middle Tennessee State University
Murfreesboro, TN 37132
phone 615-898-2740
fax 615-898-2530
email gfedak@mtsu.edu=20
-----Original Message-----
From: Patti Berky <pfb@psulias.psu.edu>
To: Multiple recipients of list <videolib@library.berkeley.edu>
Date: Thursday, January 13, 2000 9:59 AM
Subject: Video search: American Hollow

Can anyone tell me where to get a video copy of the documentary =
"American
Hollow" - produced & directed by Rory Kennedy? It was shown on HBO. I
tried through them for leads, but could not get a source.

------=_NextPart_000_006D_01BF5DB1.9CB0F2E0

I tried to find a source at the time = this=20 program aired, but was told (if my memory serves me correctly) that this = was not=20 being offered for sale. Do not know if the situation has changed at this = point.