Re: Favorite Bookmarks for Video Librarians

Jan Derks (jderks@ald.lib.co.us)
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 11:33:53 -0800 (PST)

--------------0BCAFB03E540D28EE281C8D6

I use most of the addresses already listed. Additionally, I bookmark
vendor websites as I come across them. I use these sites to create
shopping carts of titles that I plan to purchase. Definitely faster than
using catalogs - IF the website is well-done! We're not yet
electonically ordering so this is the next best and fastest way to
create order lists. I separate my bookmarks into separate categories:
REVIEWS (I include local review sources which our patrons often refer
to), VENDORS (little-used, frequently-used and hard-to-find vendors),
QUOTES, AWARDS and subject sites (such as art, travel, sports, etc.).
Jan Derks
Arapahoe Library District
Littleton, CO