Favorite Bookmarks

Danuta Zwierciadlowski (danutaz@eciad.bc.ca)
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 10:48:53 -0800 (PST)

--------------81C54D303DBDE1B1D9CA59E8

One of my favorites for art related topics:

Art on Film Home Page http://www.artfilm.org/

--
  Danuta Zwierciadlowski, Librarian
  Emily Carr Institute of Art & Design

> From: videolib@library.berkeley.edu > [mailto:videolib@library.berkeley.edu]On Behalf Of Randy > Pitman > Sent: Monday, January 10, 2000 2:32 PM > To: Multiple recipients of list > Subject: Favorite Bookmarks for Video Librarians > > Dear All, We are working on updating our website (including > adding over 3,000 back reviews) and I'm trying to put > together a "Resources" page. It occured to me that the list > members are probably the most knowedgable people in the > world when it comes to best online resources for video > librarians. So, I'm asking for your favorite bookmarks, > those sites you use most frequently for video-related work. > You could answer me directly, but I suspect the list as a > whole would benefit from a grouping of best sites for video > librarians. Thanks, Randy Pitman > Publisher/Editor > Video Librarian > 8705 Honeycomb Ct. NW > Seabeck, WA 98380 > Tel: (800) 692-2270 > vidlib@videolibrarian.com >

--------------81C54D303DBDE1B1D9CA59E8 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en"> One of my favorites for art related topics: