Re: 16mm film projectors

Tami-Jo Eckley (eckleyt@mville.edu)
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 08:57:58 -0800 (PST)

We really do not get that much use from them but we would like one good quality projector. Your response has been the only one that mentioned this kind of problem and I will take it into consideration. Thank you.

From: "Judy Jones" <jonesjm@libraryserver.lib.csus.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 08:40:22 -0800 (PST)

We have purchased 16mm film projectors in the past 10 years.
They are expensive and unreliable I think. I believe they are
Eiki. We go through a sound bulb with practically every use.
The rewind belts go out routinely. That's why I am working on a
three-year project to get rid of 16mm film - it drives me crazy.
Anyway, can your technicians cannibalize parts from one
projector to another as we have or has that already occurred?

Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 07:43:02 -0800 (PST) Reply-to:
videolib@library.berkeley.edu From: "Tami-Jo Eckley"
<eckleyt@mville.edu> To: Multiple recipients of list
<videolib@library.berkeley.edu> Subject: 16mm film projectors

We currently have old bell & howell projectors and we would like to upgrade at least one of these for the occasional showing of 16mm films. Has anyone purchased any recently (for us here at Manhatta

--
Tami-Jo Eckley
Electronic Services & Media Librarian

--