RE: Favorite Bookmarks for Video Librarians

Kirsten Corning (kcorning@spokpl.lib.wa.us)
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 08:36:40 -0800 (PST)

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01BF5CD8.2BDC1C40

http://www.allmovie.com

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib@library.berkeley.edu]On Behalf Of Randy Pitman
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2000 2:32 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Favorite Bookmarks for Video Librarians

Dear All,

We are working on updating our website (including adding over 3,000 back
reviews) and I'm trying to put together a "Resources" page. It occured to me
that the list members are probably the most knowedgable people in the world
when it comes to best online resources for video librarians. So, I'm asking
for your favorite bookmarks, those sites you use most frequently for
video-related work. You could answer me directly, but I suspect the list as
a whole would benefit from a grouping of best sites for video librarians.

Thanks,

Randy Pitman
Publisher/Editor
Video Librarian