Re: Public performance licenses

Beth Hansen (ehhan@conncoll.edu)
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 06:41:26 -0800 (PST)

------=_NextPart_000_004E_01BF5CE0.68213660

Gail,
I believe Swank has a website, http://www.swank.com. I have their =
phone number as (800) 876-3344, although I've not used it in quite some =
time!
Cheers,
Beth =20
----- Original Message -----=20
From: Gail B. Fedak=20
To: Multiple recipients of list=20
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2000 2:43 PM
Subject: Public performance licenses

Our Fine Arts Committee wants to show The Color Purple, Imitation of =
Life, and Guess Who's Coming to Dinner in conjunction with other =
activities for African American History month. I would appreciate =
suggestions (and phone numbers) for places they can contact to secure =
public performance licenses. I know MPLC is one, but do not have contact =
info for them. Rental sources would also be appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Gail B. Fedak
Instructional Media Resources
Middle Tennessee State University