Re: Public performance licenses

Jessica (jesskino@redconnect.net)
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 16:28:04 -0800 (PST)

--MS_Mac_OE_3030462954_158347_MIME_Part

all of those titles are licenced by SWANK. Sorry but I make it a point to
never have their phone number , just try 800 information

Jessica
Kino
----------
From: "Gail B. Fedak" <gfedak@mtsu.edu>
To: Multiple recipients of list <videolib@library.berkeley.edu>
Subject: Public performance licenses
Date: Tue, Jan 11, 2000, 10:43 PM

Our Fine Arts Committee wants to show The Color Purple, Imitation of Life,
and Guess Who's Coming to Dinner in conjunction with other activities for
African American History month. I would appreciate suggestions (and phone
numbers) for places they can contact to secure public performance licenses.
I know MPLC is one, but do not have contact info for them. Rental sources
would also be appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Gail B. Fedak
Instructional Media Resources
Middle Tennessee State University
Murfreesboro, TN 37132
phone 615-898-2740
fax 615-898-2530
email gfedak@mtsu.edu <mailto:gfedak@mtsu.edu>

--MS_Mac_OE_3030462954_158347_MIME_Part

Re: Public performance licenses all of those titles are licenced by SWANK. Sorry but I make it a point to n= ever have their phone number , just try 800 information

Jessica
Kino