Re: VRT Midwinter Business meeting agenda

Maurine Canarsky (maurinec@muskox.alaska.edu)
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 09:16:58 -0800 (PST)

Hello Jim,
I'm one of the people who can't retrieve the Word document. Although I
won't be going to mid-winter, I like to keep up with what's being
discussed and would appreciate a look at the agenda.
Thanks in advance for your consideration.
Maurine Canarsky
Noel Wien Public Library
1215 Cowles St.
Fairbanks, AK 99701