Re: Widescreen Website

Kimmika Williams-withers (kwilli01@thunder.ocis.temple.edu)
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 14:17:11 -0800 (PST)

Sorry to piggyback off of this message; but I've tried everything!
Although, learning and laughing about little known facts about old t.v.
shows and films, (like the recent discussions about what the dog's name
was on Petticoat Junction) is why I have enjoyed lurking for so long; but
I've got to take m,y exams this semester and the emails are starting to
become cumbersome. PLEASE...please...pass this on to anyone who can
unsubscribe me from this listserv. Thank you
Kimmika L. H. Williams