Re: "Widescreen" edition

Jan Derks (jderks@ald.lib.co.us)
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 14:38:36 -0800 (PST)

An easy way to see the differences between regular, widescreen, and
HDTV-viewing is to drop by a store in your area that sells TVs. They'll be
only too glad to show you the differences (of course, they'll try to sell you,
too). While you're there, ask them how well the different types of TVs are
selling in your area. This will give you an idea as to the number of
potential users your community has. This could lead into library programming
ideas, if your library provides programming for the public. Jan Derks