Re: Video search

Jim Scholtz (jscholtz@sdln.net)
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 10:23:51 -0800 (PST)

Angie, A few years ago, there was a big video project called the
International Folk Music/Dance anthology - a multi-volume set. I saw it
advertised in both Booklist and Library Journal and I'm sure it was
reviewed in the Video Rating Guide but I have not checked any sources to
see if the title was correct or not. Someone like Kristine Brancolini
would know for sure. I'll just bet that if there's video information
available on that subject it would be in that anthology. As I recall it
was quite pricy... hope this information gives you a clue where to look.
Jim Scholtz.