Re: DVD

Jessica (jesskino@redconnect.net)
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 08:07:57 -0800 (PST)

Don't bury em yet. DVD is the format for popular titles but don't hold your
breath for smaller and non fiction titles to make it that fast. We have a
lot of really good titles in our library that won't go to DVD anytime soon,
if at all, either because the market would be way too small to justify the
cost or because we just can not access the quality of materials needed for
a good transfer.

Jessica Rosner
Kino