Re: Gun Crazy and Waiting for the Moon

Brian McCaskill (brian@facets.org)
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 11:16:12 -0800 (PST)

Actually Facets only has these titles available for rent. They are both out
of print. If anyone would like rentals information
please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Sincerely,

Brian McCaskill
Facets Video
e-mail: brian@facets.org
phone: 800-331-6197
fax: 773-929-5437

At 10:42 AM 01/05/2000 -0800, you wrote:
>Gun Crazy is available from FACETS, Ingram, B&T and others.
>
>Waiting for the Moon doesn't appear to be in video distribution at this time.
>

>At 09:55 AM 01/05/2000 -0800, you wrote:
>>Greetings all-knowng ones!
>>
>>Does anyone know where I can get VHS or DVD versions of Gun Crazy (1950)
>directed by Joseph Lewis, and Waiting for the Moon (1987) directed by Jill
>Godmilov. I have an English prof. who wants them for class.
>>
>>Thanks in advance!
>>
>>Lori Stevens
>>Media Librarian
>>Utah Valley State College Library
>>800 W. University Parkway
>>Orem, Utah 84058
>>
>>stevenlo@uvsc.edu
>>

>Gary Handman
>Director
>Media Resources Center
>Moffitt Library
>UC Berkeley 94720-6000
>http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/MRC
>
>"Everything wants to become television" (James Ulmer -- Teletheory)

***WIN FREE VIDEOS BY ENTERING OUR MONTHLY WEB PAGE CONTESTS!
***THE COMPLETE FACETS CATALOG IS NOW ON-LINE! SEARCH THE ENTIRE FACETS
CATALOG ON OUR WEB SITE FOR TITLES, DIRECTORS, GENRES, AND MORE!
FACETS MULTI-MEDIA, INC. OPERATING HOURS:
1517 W. FULLERTON AVE. SALES..:9am-8pm MON-FRI
CHICAGO, IL 60614 10am-6pm SAT
SALES...1-800-331-6197 closed SUN
RENTALS.1-800-532-2387 RENTALS:10am-10pm MON-SAT
GENERAL.773-281-9075 12pm-10pm SUN
FAX.....773-929-5437

VISIT OUR WEBSITE! - http://www.facets.org

EMAIL: