Re: Gun Crazy and Waiting for the Moon

Wed, 5 Jan 2000 10:16:19 -0800 (PST)

I don't think _Gun Crazy_ has ever been released on video. I looked for
it a year or so ago and couldn't find it. I just rechecked amazon.com and
imdb.com found no video. _Waiting for the Moon_ is out-of-print, but do a
search on imdb.com and take a look under auctions and ZShops (or go into
amazon.com directly). You can get a copy for about $40.00. -- Kris

On Wed, 5 Jan 2000, Lori Stevens wrote:

> Greetings all-knowng ones!
>
> Does anyone know where I can get VHS or DVD versions of Gun Crazy (1950)
> directed by Joseph Lewis, and Waiting for the Moon (1987) directed by
> Jill Godmilov. I have an English prof. who wants them for class.
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Lori Stevens
> Media Librarian
> Utah Valley State College Library
> 800 W. University Parkway
> Orem, Utah 84058
>
> stevenlo@uvsc.edu

Kristine R. Brancolini, Media and Film Studies
Main Library W101A, 1320 E. Tenth Street
Indiana University, Bloomington, IN 47405
Phone: 812.855.6281 | Fax: 812.855.1649 | Email: brancoli@indiana.edu