Re: A Video Core List (aka The Desert Island List)

Gary Handman (
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 15:09:48 -0800 (PST)

Now come on guys...

I guess I can amend my previous decree by allowing the participation of
video suppliers, but only if they nominate titles not sold by their

I think we want to avoid any possibility of conflicts of interests in
developing this list.

PS: you know I love you guys, Dennis...

At 02:10 PM 01/04/2000 -0800, you wrote:
>In a message dated 1/4/00 3:44:45 PM, writes:
><< Thanks for bringing this up, Ben.
>As much as I esteem input from suppliers and producers of video, I think
>I'm gonna limit participation in this project to librarians, educators, and
>others not in the business.
>Gary >>
>You make "business" sound like such a dirty word! :)
>Milestone, Milestone and Milestone (Sorry, Mr. Milestone's on vacation...
>Mr. Milestone's out to lunch... Speaking)
UC Berkeley 94720-6000