Re: A Video Core List (aka The Desert Island List)

Tue, 4 Jan 2000 12:41:39 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for bringing this up, Ben.

As much as I esteem input from suppliers and producers of video, I think
I'm gonna limit participation in this project to librarians, educators, and
others not in the business.

Gary

At 12:10 PM 01/04/2000 -0800, you wrote:
>GARY -- DO YOU WANT INPUT ON THIS FROM DISTRIBUTORS/FILMMAKERS AS WELL AS
>LIBRARIANS?
>

>At 11:18 AM 1/4/2000 -0800, you wrote:
>>I figure
>>it's as good a time as any to embark on the little project we discussed
>>before the holidays: the compilation of a 200 title core list of
>>non-feature videos...
>Ben Achtenberg
>Fanlight Productions
>4196 Washington St, Suite 2