Re: Chumash: The Burning Ember

Albert Joy (Albert.Joy@uvm.edu)
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 12:12:14 -0800 (PST)

Hello. Here is some information on your query. The title is somewhat
different.

This is from WorldCat

Hope it helps,

Albert Joy

ACCESSION:
36454319
TITLE:
Chumash the glowing ember.
PUBLISHER:
Community Television of Southern Calif.,
YEAR:
1987
PUB TYPE:
Audiovisual
FORMAT:
1 videocassette (28 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.
SERIES:
California stories
NOTES:
Writer/producer, Richard Lancaster. Reporter, Tom Thompson.
History of the California Chumash Indians and their struggle to
keep their culture alive in modern society. VHS.
SUBJECT:
Chumash Indians. Indians of North America -- California.
California -- History.
OTHER:
Community Television of Southern California.

At 11:38 AM 1/4/2000 -0800, you wrote:
>Hello Videolibbers,
>
>I have a faculty member wanting to rent a video called "Chumash: The
>Burning Ember". Does anyone have a clue as to where it may be available?
>Thanks for any and all help.
>
>I hope everyone's new year is off to a great start!
>
>Jim Glenn
>Manager, Media Library
>University of California, Riverside

Albert Joy