Re: Desert island list

Tue, 4 Jan 2000 11:53:20 -0800 (PST)

Glad you're interested in playing, Michael.

Yes...series can (probably MUST) be included. Let's count them as a single
title, however. I guess, if there's some compelling reason to do so, a
single stand-alone piece from a larger series could be submitted by itself.

I'd like to garner all submissions by the beginning of March (although we
could probably extend this deadline if need be...)

Cheers!

Gary

At 02:40 PM 01/04/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>Hello Mr. Handman,
> Being in charge of nonprint materials for a large urban library I'd love
>to take part in the 200-title non-feature video list. Here are two
>questions :
>
>1) Can we included series, such as Ken Burns' "Civil War" series?
>2) What's the cut-off date for submission of titles?
>
>Thank you
>Michael Griebel
>Multimedia Team Leader
>Queens Borough Public Library