Re: Desert island list

Gary Handman (
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 11:53:20 -0800 (PST)

Glad you're interested in playing, Michael.

Yes...series can (probably MUST) be included. Let's count them as a single
title, however. I guess, if there's some compelling reason to do so, a
single stand-alone piece from a larger series could be submitted by itself.

I'd like to garner all submissions by the beginning of March (although we
could probably extend this deadline if need be...)

At 02:40 PM 01/04/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>Hello Mr. Handman,
> Being in charge of nonprint materials for a large urban library I'd love
>to take part in the 200-title non-feature video list. Here are two
>questions :
>1) Can we included series, such as Ken Burns' "Civil War" series?
>2) What's the cut-off date for submission of titles?
>Thank you
>Michael Griebel
>Multimedia Team Leader
>Queens Borough Public Library