Mentoring Opportunities within the
UC Berkeley Libraries
Circulation Services Staff Mentoring Program
- New circulation staff employees are paired with two circulation staff
members to assist in the circulation system learning process and help
familiarize new library employees with the library system.
- LAUC-B Librarian Mentor Program
- The Librarians' Association of the University of California, Berkeley (LAUC-B)
Mentor program serves to welcome newly hired librarians, to assist them in the
peer review process, and to help them get involved with LAUC. Contact a
Library Representative on the
- Staff Mentorship Program
- The purpose of the Staff Mentorship Program at the UC Berkeley Libraries
is to match interested staff to experienced librarians and/or professional
library staff who will provide useful advice for success in the field and
- Staff Summer Conference Mentorship Program
- Library and Affiliated Library staff can request to be matched
with a UCB librarian to assist them in navigating the conference,
meeting other conference attendees, and discussing career goals.
Copyright © 2011 The Regents of the University of California.
All rights reserved.
Last updated 02/27/11. Server manager: contact