LAUC Research Grants
- LAUC Statewide Call for Research Proposals 2015/2016 and Supporting Documents
- UCB Recipients of LAUC Research Grants, 1982-Present
- Examples of Successful Proposals from Berkeley
Ideas for Research Projects
Many professional organizations in our field have developed research agendas for their areas of specialty where research could inform decisions. Please contact the committee if you know of other published research agendas that could be added to this list.
- Instruction -- Research Agenda for Library Instruction and Information Literacy
- Law Librarianship -- American Association of Law Libraries Research Agenda
- Scholarly Communications -- ACRL Scholarly Communications Research Agenda
- Women's Studies -- Research Agenda for Women's Studies Section
Resources for Getting Published
Charbonneau, D. H. "Preparing for Publication: Strategies for Identifying Potential Library Journals." Library Scholarly Publications (2009): 3. Print.
Gordon, Rachel S. The librarian's guide to writing for publication. Scarecrow Press, 2004.
Labaree, Robert V. "Tips for Getting Published in Scholarly Journals: Strategies for Academic Librarians." College & Research Libraries News 65, no. 3 (2004): 137-39.