- Dean Rowan, Chair (Townsend Fellow representative) (2013)
- Jim Church (2014)
- Kendra Levine (Affiliated representative) (2014)
- Jaeyong Chang (2013)
- John Shepard (2013)
- Lisa Ngo, ex officio (Representative to LAUC Statewide Committee on Research and Professional Development) (2014)
The Committee on Research shall be composed of at least three members to be appointed by the LAUC-B Executive Committee. At least one member shall be from the Affiliated Libraries and one member shall be a former Townsend Center Fellow. All members of the Committee shall serve two years with staggered terms of office. The Chair of the Committee shall be a LAUC member, and shall serve a one year term of office. The Chair shall regularly consult with the LAUC-B Chair of the Professional Development Committee. The Berkeley representative to the Systemwide LAUC Committee on Research shall serve as an ex officio member of the local Committee until his/her term of statewide office expires. Members serving on this committee may not review their own applications to the LAUC Research Grants for Librarians Program. The Committee shall:
- Review campus applications for the University-wide Research Grants for Librarians Program and advise prospective grantees on the feasibility and appropriateness of applications.
- Recruit LAUC-B participants for the Townsend Center Librarian Fellows program.
- Investigate and disseminate other campus or system-wide research opportunities and funding for UC Berkeley librarians.
- LAUC-B bSpace site Login with your Calnet ID and password