- Brian Quigley (Co-Chair) (2014)
- Michaelyn Burnette (Co-Chair) (2014)
- Marlene Harmon (2015)
- Monica Singh (2015)
The Nominating and Elections Committee shall:
A. Present the nominations and the candidates for office at a business meeting to be held at least one month prior to the elections, where it shall be possible for the membership to present nominations from the floor. Nominations shall be formally closed at this time.
B. Prepare the ballot and supervise the elections for both local and statewide elections, except that members of the Committee who are running for office shall not perform these functions.
C. Solicit volunteers for LAUC-B and LAUC committees. Special elections procedures shall be as specified by the LAUC-B Chair in consultation with the Nominating and Elections Committee Chair.
Membership and duties shall be as stated in Article V, Sections 4, 5, and 6.
- LAUC-B bSpace site Login with your Calnet ID and password
- 2014 Election Candidate Statements
- 2013 Election Candidate Statements
- 2012 Election Candidate Statements
- 2011 Candidate Statements
- 2010 Candidate Statements [pdf]
- 2008 Candidate Statements [pdf]
- 2007 Candidate Statements [pdf]
- LAUC-B Committee Service History