Library Proxy Server
Setup Instructions for
IE 10 and 11 in Windows
print this page
Follow these steps to configure your browser to use the Library Proxy Server.
This setup will remain in effect until you cancel it.
- Your web browser must be set to accept all cookies. If you'd prefer not to do that,
consider using the Virtual Private Network (VPN) system rather than the proxy server.
- Click the Tools button.
- Click on Internet Options.
- Click on the Connections tab.
- Click LAN settings.
- Check the box next to Use automatic configuration script.
Ignore the "Use a proxy server for your LAN" checkbox.
- Type or paste the following in the Address box:
Be sure to include "http://", and do not insert any empty spaces
before or after the URL.
- Click OK to save your LAN settings.
- Click OK to close the Internet Options window.
To protect your privacy
When using the proxy server on a shared computer, quit the web browser when your session is finished.
To turn off this setting
Follow steps 1-5 above.
In step 6, click to uncheck the Use automatic configuration script box.
Click OK to save your LAN settings.
Click OK to close the Internet Options window.
Return to browser list