[an error occurred while processing this directive][an error occurred while processing this directive]
If you are recording your own citations or using Zotero, you may individually add citations to a document that will be your bibliography. However, RefWorks and Zotero provide you with the option to generate bibliographies for all collected citations or select citations. In any case, you must check the citations against the Purdue MLA Formatting and Style Guide.
Generating a bibliography with RefWorks
While logged in to RefWorks, select the Bibliography tab. This will allow you to select:
Once you have made your selections, click the “Create Bibliography” button
You will have the option to either download or email the completed bibliography. Check the references for MLA format accuracy.
Generating a bibliography with Zotero
1. Select the items to cite (hold down the shift key+ left click to select multiple items)
2. Select “Create Bibliography from Selected Items”
3. Select Citation Style: Modern Language Association
4. Select Output format: Copy to Clipboard
5. Click “OK”
6. Paste into your open text document
For more information, click this link on generating Zotero bibliographies. Check the references for MLA format accuracy.