Subject, Format, and Area-Specific Cooperative Collection Agreements
- Center for Research Libraries: Cooperative Africana Microform Project (CAMP)
- Library of Congress Cooperative Acquisition Program, Nairobi (1992–present)
French and Francophone Studies
- Project for American and French Research on the Treasury of the French Language (ARTFL)
UCB is a sustaining member and as such receives the texts digitized under this program and contributes to decision-making and prioritizing at ARTFL.
- Collaborative Initiative for French and North American Libraries (CIFNAL)
Government Information (UC and Stanford)
- Agreement on Last Copy Retention of Government Publications, June 2006 (PDF)
History, British (UCD, UCI, UCLA, UCR, UCSD, UCSC)
History, United States (UCD, UCI, UCLA, UCR, UCSD, UCSC)
Latin American Studies
- CALAFIA (California Cooperative Latin American Collection Development Group):
North Mexican | South Mexican
- Latin Americanist Research Resources Partnership (LARRP)
- Center for Research Libraries: Latin American Microform Project (LAMP)
- Library of Congress Cooperative Acquisition Program, Rio de Janeiro (1990–present)
Maps and Cartographic Materials (UC and Stanford)
Middle East and North Africa
- Center for Research Libraries: Cooperative Middle East Microform Project (MEMP)
- Library of Congress Middle East Cooperative Acquisition Program, Cairo (1963–present)
Music (UCD, UCI, UCLA, UCR, UCSD, UCSC, Stanford)
Religious Studies (Graduate Theological Union Library)
The Library maintains a cooperative collection development policy (PDF) with the Graduate Theological Union Library, which provides for the sharing of collecting responsibilities for various aspects of religious studies between the two institutions and offers reciprocal borrowing privileges for graduate students and faculty at Berkeley and GTU.
Slavic and Eastern European Studies
- Pacific Coast Slavic and East European Libraries Consortium
- Center for Research Libraries: Slavic and East European Microform Project (SEEMP)
Sociology (UC and Stanford)
- Center for Research Libraries: South Asia Microform Project (SAMP)
- Digital South Asia Library (DSAL)
- Library of Congress South Asia Cooperative Acquisition Program, New Delhi (1959–present)
- Library of Congress Cooperative Acquisition Program, Islamabad
- Center for Research Libraries: Southeast Asia Microform Project (SEAM)
- Library of Congress Cooperative Acquisition Program for Southeast Asia, Jakarta (1963-present)
Women's Studies (UCD, UCI, UCLA, UCR, UCSD, UCSC, Stanford)
Art and Architecture (UC campuses and Stanford)
Contact Elizabeth Byrne ("ebyrne" at library dot berkeley dot edu).
Jewish Studies (UC campuses and Stanford)
Contact Paul Hamburg ("phamburg" at library dot berkeley dot edu).
Middle East and North Africa (Stanford, UCLA, UC Santa Barbara)
Contact Shayee Khanaka ("skhanaka" at library dot berkeley dot edu).