Borrowing from Other Libraries (Interlibrary Loan)
UC Berkeley faculty, staff, and students may request items from other libraries. Material that is already owned at Berkeley is not eligible for Interlibrary Loan.
- In person:
- Go to the Bioscience Library reference desk (2101 VLSB) or the Interlibrary Loan office (133 Doe Library)
Interlibrary Loan is not available for patrons not affiliated with UC Berkeley. Please contact your local public or academic library to request materials.
Expedited Article Requests
- Expedited article service is available only for UC Berkeley faculty, staff, and graduate students.
- Expedited article service is available only for journal articles not available at UCB, and only for urgent needs (upcoming publishing deadline, etc.).
- Fill out the Expedited Article Request Form or contact a librarian at the Bioscience Library Reference Desk.
- Requested documents will be sent to you within 1-3 days on average.
Copyright © 2013 The Regents of the University of California. All rights reserved. Comment Form. Last update: 9.25.13.