Biological Animations, Movies, and Lectures
PLEASE NOTE: This page is no longer being maintained. For current life sciences videos and images, see:
Bioscience videos and images
- Biology Animation Library Dolan DNA Learning Center (Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory)
- Gary Carlson Animation of molecular and cell biology processes.
- Cells Alive Animation of molecular and cell biology processes.
- edX Biology and Life Sciences courses
- Harvard's Biological Animations Interviews with faculty and animations of cell processes. Funded by Howard Hughes Medical Institute.
- HHMI BioInteractive Animations(Howard Hughes Medical Institute)
- Journal of Visualized Experiments (JoVE) Includes sections on behavior, bioengineering, biology, chemistry, clinical & translational medicine, environment, immunology & infection, neuroscience, and applied physics.
- Lodish 5th ed. Animations From: Molecular and Cell Biology. W.H. Freeman & Co.
- MIT OpenCourseware Course lectures and materials from many MIT departments, including Biology, Neuroscience, and Biological Chemistry.
- Mouse Party: Drugs and the Brain The University of Utah, Genetic Science Learning Center
- UC Berkeley Webcasts Audio and video of lectures from various Berkeley departments, including classes with BIO, IB, MCB, and NS prefixes (NOTE: use the Select Semester menu at the top-right to find courses that have been offered previously).
Copyright © 2014 The Regents of the University of California. All rights reserved. Comment Form. Last update: