Finding books, e-books, journals, and more
- OskiCat (UCB-only catalog)
- OskiCat is the library catalog for most libraries on the UC Berkeley campus. Use OskiCat to:
- find course reserves
- see your checked-out items
- renew items online
- search specific UCB libraries
- search for online or available items
- request items checked out to another borrower
- find the latest issue received for journals and magazines
- get email notices when your items are due
- get updates on requested items
OskiCat Quick Guide | OskiCat Quick Guide PDF | What's included in OskiCat?
- Melvyl (UC campuses and libraries worldwide)
- Melvyl is the library catalog for all campuses of the UC system, as well as more than 10,000 libraries worldwide. Use Melvyl to:
- search libraries worldwide
- request items not owned by UCB
- find selected article citations
- automatically format citations in a variety of styles
- share results using Facebook, Twitter, e-mail, and more.
Melvyl Quick Guide | Melvyl Help | Melvyl FAQ
- UC-eLinks Single Citation Linker
- Find the full text of an article from a citation. UC Berkeley faculty, staff, and students can request an item from another library if it is not owned by UC Berkeley.
Libraries Beyond UC Berkeley
WorldCat via FirstSearch (UC-only access)
WorldCat is a shared catalog for thousands of libraries worldwide. UCB faculty, staff and students can request items via interlibrary loan (ILL) if not owned by the UCB Libraries.
Worldcat.org (Free public version of WorldCat)
Copyright © 2014 The Regents of the University of California. All rights reserved. Comment Form. Last update: