George M. Foster Bibliography
Articles and Book Reviews from the 1990s
- The Role of Anthropology in the Enhancement of Peace and
International Understanding. Chapter 5 in The Anthropology
of War and Peace (Mario D. Zamora et al, eds), pp, 43-49.
Bayombong, Nueva Vizcaya, Philippines: St. Mary's College.
[Reprint of l986].
- Fallen Fontanelle in the American Southwest: a Commentary.
Medical Anthropology l3:525-428.
- Review of Bernard R. Ortiz de Montellano, Aztec Medicine,
Health, and Nutrition. Ethnohistory 39:204-206.
- Julio Caro Baroja [Obituary]. Anthropology Newsletter
- (with Robert V. Kemper), Anthropological Fieldwork in
Cities. In Urban Anthropology (3rd Ed.), G. Gmelch and W.
P. Zenner, eds., pp. l35-l50. Prospect Heights, IL: Waveland
Press. (Slight Revision of l974).
- Review: Fieldwork among the Maya: Reflections on the Harvard Chaipas Project. By Evon Z.
Vogt. American Anthropologist, Vol. 100 No. 1, March 1998, p229.
Foster Home | Biographical
Information | Bibliography
Emeritus Home | Anthropology
Department | The George &
Mary Foster Anthropology Library | Department of Anthropology Publications
Copyright © 2007 The Regents of the University of California.
All rights reserved.
Document maintained on server: http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/ by the Anthropology Library.
If you have questions about this page, mail firstname.lastname@example.org
08/24/2007. Server manager: contact