are here: Past Lectures > Burton
Benedict > Published Works > Other Documents
- A Short Annotated Bibliography Relating to the Sociology of Muslim
Montreal: Institute of Islamic Studies, 1955.
- with M. Miriam Dobkin and Elizabeth Armstrong.
A Catalogue of Posters, Photographs, Documents, Souvenirs, Statues,
Medals, Dolls, Music Sheets, Books, Postcards, Curiousities, Banners, Awards,
Architectural Fragments, Remains, Etcetera from San Francisco's PANAMA PACIFIC
INTERNATIONAL EXPOSITION OF 1915 at the Lowie Museum of Anthropology, University
of California, Berkeley, October 30, 1982 - December 31, 1983.
Berkeley, CA: Lowie Museum of Anthropology, 1982.
- Panama Pacific International Exposition 70th Anniversary Celebration.
Brochure for an exhibit in the Transamerica Building, San Francisco, 1985.
- with James Deetz.
Preface for Catalogue of Dwellings of West Africa exhibition at the
Lowie Museum of Anthropology, 1985.
Encyclopedia and Census Articles
- "Mauritius, the People," Encyclopedia Britannica.
- "A Note on Marriage," Seychelles Population Census, 1960.
- "Small Societies," International Encyclopedia of the Social
- "Mauritius," The World Book Encyclopedia, 1968, revised
- "Mauritius," The New Book of Knowledge, 1968.
- "Mauritius," Lands and Peoples, 1969.
- "Seychelles," Lands and Peoples, 1969.
- "Mauritius," The Book of Knowledge Annual, 1969.
- "Mauritius," The Americana Annual: The Encyclopedia Americana,
1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973.
- "Seychelles," The World Book Encyclopedia, 1976, revised
- "Victoria," The World Book Encyclopedia, 1976.
- "Seychelles," The Americana Annual: The Encyclopedia Americana,
In: Muslim Peoples: A World Ethnographic Survey. Edited by R.V. Weekes.
Westport, CN: 1978.
- "San Francisco 1915: The Panama Pacific International Exposition."
In: Historical Dictionary of World's Fairs and Expositions. Edited
by J. Findling and K. Pelle.
- "1915 Panama Pacific Fair."
Written, produced and narrated by Burton Benedict, 1984.
Winer of the Western Heritage Award for the best television documentary film
of 1984, given by the National Cowboy Hall of Fame and Western Heritage Foundation.
Copyright © 2007 The Regents of the University of California.
All rights reserved.
Document maintained on server: http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/ by the Anthropology Library.
If you have questions about this page, mail firstname.lastname@example.org
08/16/2007. Server manager: contact